Monday 31 March 2008

Sam The Remixer

So I wanted to have a go at remixing a tune (any tune, so long as it was well-known). For ages I did OK; they sounded OK, but nothing major league. So now I've tried it with this one and I think I'm onto a winner :). I was trawling around Google looking for remixing tips when I came across a competition to remix the BBC News theme tune. It's long since closed, but I thought 'Why not?'. One remixing later I slapped a video on top and here it is:




Here's a link to the MP3 so you can download it: Click here

2 comments:

Azurino said...

hi this is clpro from youtube.
the audio is briliant but the picutre ... m .. has the room of improvement...
You may use the official image

Kunal said...

Hey Sam, great track but the MP3 link isn't working. I'd love to have this among my favourite tunes so please let me know when it's been posted again. Cheers and keep the beats going.